Re: LF: 472 tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 472 tonight
From: "Federico" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:11:19 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=irjI9KQGFo6fZrbtnuY6uHieCx9SrUg4DWGvcOS6obM=; b=q/G2TdGqI3aUaQwD7oi+e9nC2XqScn1i4nsqD8eD9SHrOb3aZ/cuSt6MJh+wfI76ch TqcLwwFnxVCemjWYO2h3WPy3GxaBiL9PPn2p4x1D53PkLEhvPhJJXjFNfigVSOJvTDfj dOOIc4XpDV/N9rsYxSDBsfxggr1w1cqp/LtZe5CMlGHAigICWbm9SGWm+pkN6rkMOiBN B4TXNzoXTRT/nI9gZLa+WqdevnOKdk6shEOBZe0YkDuNgpVMxdv1vEpOIKFvZbMQTwge J8cwihLZq0b/QIeDfla8Srav4/KErZ605nWcx64VYFynf4+F4+tZ+vyHqFAsCxNIE9ql MgmA==
Sender: [email protected]

When I got my license in 1960 (last millennium), there were three modes:
A1. - Keyed carrier
A2 -. Keyed "AM-modulated tone" carrier
A3 -. AM modulated transmission
Multitude of modulation modes with their characteristics and their abbreviations are now known. I found it funny that Stefan has felt almost offended that you have called young.
Almost by bending the old me I would be a compliment to call me young.
Honor the "old timers" who remember the A2 and feel young.
   73 ES DX
Federico EA2HB

----- Original Message ----- From: "DK7FC" <[email protected]>