LF: Canada's newest amateur band - 630m.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Canada's newest amateur band - 630m.
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 06:41:10 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Group,

For those who didn't get the CW message on 477.7 kHz last night, I'm
happy to report that 472-479 kHz is now available to all Canadian
amateurs.   Per the ITU WRC12 approval of 14 February 2012, we may
use 5 watts EIRP on the band but may not cause interference to
the primary users.  For further info, please see the Industry Canada
web page, http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf10759.html
which was published online last Thursday 1 May.

73
Joe VO1NA