LF: BDQ

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: BDQ
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 07:20:02 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
I was looking at 137 last night using both the E Probe L400 and the Octoloop. John VE7BDQ was running BDQ on DFCW I think :-)

There was a long duration C flare at 0608Z this morning and not sure if its related to that, but youll see the spreading on Johns signal on the Omni and not on the Octoloop (East facing so not directly at John but close) - the spread on the Omni reduced slowly..  Interesting anyway - John  is about 2100kms away bearing 119degT

http://kl7l.com/BDQ040514.png

No decodes any modes on 600m last night

Laurence KL7L