LF: SV8CS QRSS-10 qso

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SV8CS QRSS-10 qso
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:49:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Markus for the report.
73, Spiros/SV8CS

Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SV8CS QRSS-10 qso

Spiros,

nice yellow signal on my grabber, about 2 uV/m here. Sorry I don't have the transmit antenna up...

73 and good luck,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:38 PM
Subject: LF: Re: SV8CS QRSS-10 qso

I will start at 19.00z

Spiros/SV8CS

Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: LF: SV8CS QRSS-10 qso

Hello Spiros,

I do not transmit on LF here, but I am interesting trying to copy your QRSS 10 CQ’s this evening at 137710, using my K9AY RX antenna.

At what TU time you think to start your tests ?

73 de Andy. F6CNI. JN19QB.
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:25 AM

Any one for a QRSS-10 qso this evening at 137.710 please?
73, Spiros/SV8CS

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.