LF: Re: XXM decode and Ultimate 2 or 3 as driver for external Class D

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: XXM decode and Ultimate 2 or 3 as driver for external Class D
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 13:36:12 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to all for the on and offline responses. I made 3 versions  - took sine wave from dds or took filtered bs170 then padded and drove into the comp pair per the UEP design or a tc4427/6 driving the irf640 - all designs look ok on the fieldfox but ill do some more in/out of band noise measurements.

Near 1/4 wave 475kHz loop is being driven at around 1A RF current at 25W @ 13V so all looks reasonable.

Laurence KL7L