Re: LF: BIA kaputt?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: BIA kaputt?
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:42:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan and all,

Guess that's not BIA but a goddamn RTTY transmitter, forgotten somewhere in the eastern woods, with the operator being so poor he cannot even affort crystals for frequency control. At greater resolution, the wobbly drifting individual carriers can be seen.
Someone there rattling his rusty sword, I presume.

73,
  Wolf  DL4YHF .