Re: LF: 29.499 starting @ 2200...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 29.499 starting @ 2200...
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:00:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Bob, Having made some more adjustments (thanks to Paul Nicholson for
nudging me in the right direction), I received your signal from 0000
to 0700UTC in 2mHz bandwidth. See attached. Note that the overnight
20mHz drift is due to my SDR cooling with the central heating off
(oven control pending). Note also the change in background noise
around dawn, indicating the presence of skywave.

Mike
====