RE: LF: VO1NA QRSS10 on 477.7 kHz

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: VO1NA QRSS10 on 477.7 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:53:26 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Lubos,

Please do join in!

73
Joe

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Lubos wrote:

Hello Joe and Christian!I am going to be on 630m as well. My favourite frq is
472.7kHz. Can I join you?
Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:17:49 -0230
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Hi Christian,

Yes, let's try for a real CW QSO tonight.  Will call 0000 utc and
on the half hours until 0200. Will listen 472.5 kHz if that's OK
with you.

We are having a blizzard so experimentation with the antenna
is out for today.  The TX might be convinced to give another 3 dB.
Let's hope that a fried FET is not in the future!

73
Joe VO1NA