LF: VLF OT

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VLF OT
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:50:24 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Driving to work this morning I filmed this

http://kl7l.com/tacamomaybe.jpg    (warning (Will Smith)  - 2Mb file for high res))

It shows an aircraft doing a circular orbit probably between 35,000 and 40,000ft some (by a rough calulation) 70 miles away at the furthest point of the circle, bearing 115degT just over the open water of Prince William Sound (using the sun angle and elevation from other shots)

This was the second "orbit" - you can see the diffused one from 30 mins earlier. Picture was taken at appx 1803Z

I cant see (at the moment) any Tacamo activity exactly then , but there was some earlier - any a nice picture in case...

A pair of Moose attacked my new VLF loop overnight but I appear to be the winner with only bruises and one broken spar...they obviously arent fans of radio.

Laurence KL7 L Anchorage