Re: LF: WSPR Reports - G3XBM, G3ZJO, G4KPX...(2)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR Reports - G3XBM, G3ZJO, G4KPX...(2)
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:14:55 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dave

Yes put it back to favor Rogers tests for sure.

I find that tuning my inverted L for 474KHz band makes my 40m OCF Doublet into a good 474KHz RX antenna, although tuning / loading the Doublet makes a useless TX antenna (the ends drop). The other combinations of all antennas influencing each other is no doubt endless.

Eddie