Re: LF: RE: WSPR MF QRPPPPP by DK7FC ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: WSPR MF QRPPPPP by DK7FC ??
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:06:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik !

Yes, "energy harvesting" from broadcast transmitters is illegal in Germany, too. So be warned, Stefan... ;-)

(maybe the foreign state, that operates the transmitter, may take "special action" to prohibit your experiment... This is lethal in most cases, as they are not bound to any law.)

73 de dg3lv Tobias