Re: LF: BIA NDB

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: BIA NDB
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 23:41:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary !

Confirming your reports. This new carrier at 473.806 is abt. 10 dB stronger (average) than the main carrier of BIA (which is 40dB above noise). Its QSB is independant of that of BIA, so maybe they are not correlated to each other.

BIA seems to have had some problems recently, the carrier had been quite "noisy", it looked like there were "lightning strikes" on the waterfall of my RX. Then at times the modulation carriers were off, indicating that there was some servicing activity on the 3 transmitters.

73 de dg3lv Tobias (QTH = JO53GV)