RE: LF: Op32 transmission please

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Op32 transmission please
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:51:21 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike and others - please can you add WE2XPQ BP51IP to the OP32 search list -
I have the capability
Ive been running it on rx for the past week but conditions up here havent been
good and John BDQ has been the only apparition ; do I sound like an old record
- ?
Poor conditions up here save a blurr from Stefan, dashes from VE7BDQ just North
of 136. 175 and weak qrss from XEB on 779.1 last night.

Laurence KL7L WE2XPQ