LF: WSQ MODE

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSQ MODE
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:41:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
LF/MF
If a trace can be seen on a waterfall for tuning purposes then why not use QRSS for a QSO.
QRSS is simple to generate and very effective for two way real time communications at appropriate speeds for propagation and distance at a given time.
I often observe data modes on a waterfall that could easily be identified had they been transmitted in QRSS MODE but will not decode.
I am sure most experienced LF/MF operators already know this.
73 de mal/G3KEV