Re: Re: LF: 8270 (was 8970)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: LF: 8270 (was 8970)
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 06:49:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Uwe,
Seems that I took not enought time to read Markus his OPDS4H instruktions, so something was here wrong configured in SL...

In the data from last night OPDS2h5 did decode OE3GHB....
I hope he was on air, but I think he wasn't and my config needs some finetuning.

But I'm monitoring the frequency with 2 PC now in OPDS4H, so hopefuly the rain will leave your area's soon and am I able to decode your signal.

73's Peter - PA1SDB