R: Re: Re: Re: LF: 8270.004Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: Re: Re: LF: 8270.004Hz
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:44:10 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter,

will have a look on your grabber for the 47µHZ window...
while the 238µHz usr file functions fine on my PC the 47µHz file
apparently doesn't work :-)
was aware that processing of input signals takes some time... but I
left it run for more than 20 hours with nothing in the waterfall (the
acquisition label arrived at 100%).

let me know

GL de Marco IK1HSS