RE: LF: CGM/QRSS again tonight and MF results

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: CGM/QRSS again tonight and MF results
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 11:04:50 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Joe - Can just imagine trudging out to the tower...thank you for the effort.

Ive just taken a look at the captures and nil seen. This inst surprising given the Solar and Mag conditions overnight and the forecast
and warnings Ive received overnight dont bode well for LF this evening much but weve surprised in the past :-)

It was too cloudy later on to see the Aurora but Im sure it would have been there. JA1CGM stopped at 0950Z and John BDQ's T on 137.78175 ish around 1034Z

 MF was marginal with a WSPR2 good decodes early from WD2XSH/20 and Single appearances of WG2XIQ and WG2XXM in EM12/15 around 0730Z or so around the 4800/4900Kms mark

Happy New Year all - just starting mine with a hot cuppa. Starting to build another VE7SL Octoloop - new more loops...

Laurence KL7 L
8/8 ST 3000 -10 010/020