LF: XRSs last night..

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: XRSs last night..
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:22:17 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
http://kl7l.com/Four000000184.jpg

I think this is about the best - looks like you went off around 0720Z Bob - annoying SMPSU noise very close to Dexs freq - this is offsite QRM from one of my neigbo(u)rs >200m away. Very stable path on 74 last night - not strong but better - 10ft Octoloop & R75

My VLF wideband snapper wasnt uploading as one of the wireless links had seized up but now running again

No decodes/visual signal on 600m or 137kHz last night - Opera/WSPR and QRSS

Laurence KL7L
http://kl7l.com/Alaska.html