LF: RE: XRS4 in California

To: Roger Stevens <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: XRS4 in California
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:16:13 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Roger;
First, thanks for great capture!  Band into Europe not that great.  Fading signals tonight and sigs weaker. Good to see better condx westerly!
I think Joe [VO1NA] is the only one on the Canadian/US section  of the band at 137.777.  He is as usual smashing into Europe.
I think he went out on snow shoes earlier today to switch to a better westerly pointed antenna probably in hopes of hitting you!
GL  Bob