LF: RE: LA1TN email address ?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: LA1TN email address ?
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:00:31 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

it is [email protected]

73, Rik  ON7YD

Van: [email protected] [[email protected]]
namens wolf_dl4yhf [[email protected]]
Verzonden: woensdag 29 januari 2014 18:29
Aan: RSGB LF Group at blacksheep
Onderwerp: LF: LA1TN email address ?

Greetings all,

LA1TN asked me to send details about the station used here, via email.
During the QSO I guessed his email address would be easy to find using a
search engine, but obviously not (or I looked in the wrong places) ?

Any suggestions, for example is there an up to date online callbook
which can be used without having to register / enter bank account number
/ enter grandma's birthdate / etc ?

Tnx and 73,
   Wolf DL4YHF .