Re: LF: Interesting discussion about VLF propagation / running LWPC code

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Interesting discussion about VLF propagation / running LWPC code on yahoo
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:00:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus and all,

BTW Yahoo was fine for me until they invented and imposed their "neo" format on the groups. It's so overloaded, and here on my little laptop, useful content is confined to exactly 20 % screen area:

Yes, and these are just a few of the annoyances caused by their "neo" thing. Being unable (as moderator of a group) to erase files from the "files" section is another one. But isn't it sooo nice to be informed, anytime, anywhere, about top cruises sold at the local discounter ? :o)

73,
  Wolf .