Re: LF: early T/A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: early T/A
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 22:30:14 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

That was brilliant, but alas it had nothing to do with time. Amidst pangs of guilt for the deception, I confess to toggling TX antennas.

It seems the vertical radiates better to the west than the wire but
the wire is sometimes better at lobbing photons across the pond.

I'll be very happy to buy you a pint for your enlightening reply!

73
Joe VO1NA