Re: LF: WG2XIQ --> G3XKR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WG2XIQ --> G3XKR
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:37:10 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks John.  The home system has been reasonably stable and i hope it stays that way. Also liking the cool weather here in South Texas ive dragged South.

I think condx are going to be a little depressed for a while up in Ak but looking on 136 eu and americas qrss "band" screens. wspr 15 /op32 on 136, 74 khz qrss 60,  wspr 2 on 475, 30m wspr/30 - keeps the processors warm.

Laurence KL7L
Remote ops /5