LF: Re: REMOVE I5MXX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: REMOVE I5MXX
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:53:29 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1383566009; bh=o+WT+pR3AXxeXJfeKqHpKyRgtdYmA5hgb4YzDU8601c=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer; b=PsHnIY1Us9t26JvlAlYIb8wzMnHfRap9cbpcLNpFfpgak/dsQbfLFV4BxDIG2ohLZAVsU3q9X+UnIe1/E5BuTmTT+eLnGopPUNNvQi+Bx3VF/nO3BK4pFiOuSIJZAWvKwHH40JwLD5ZGNR6YqjgHAzoMG/x8G6hnrL9BHemFwi8=
Sender: [email protected]
I am sorry we are unable to comply wiith your request as we do not have any control over this reflector.
You should remove yourself by sending a message to .....
[email protected]
add something in the subject line although it is ignored, a blank sometimes confues the parser.

Then in the first line of the message starting in column 1 (no leading spaces or tabs)

unsubscribe rsgb_lf_group
end

The message should preferably be sent in plain text (not HTML or RichText) The end statement indicated to the parser the end of the command, and is necessary as there is often a "tail" added by your ISP and some user have a signature attached ....both these confuse the old parser.

This should complete your removal. Please note that you may only unsubscribe from the exact same address that you usedto originally jointhe group.

Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>