LF: RE: 74550 11-15

To: henny <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: 74550 11-15
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:14:17 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Henny;
Band conditions have come back!  I got late start as you can see and later fell asleep watching TV.  Got up at near 0800.  Looks like band stayed open even into your day light!
Dex sent me e mail said he had antenna trouble.  Hope he can get back tonight maybe conditions stay good-thanks Henny for great catures-I hope to get home earlier tonight-73, Bob WG2XRS/4, WNY, [XRS4]