LF: Conditions

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Conditions
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:56:31 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
LF and MF improved last night up in AK and I hope they continue that way. 6 decodes of WG2XIQ Wspr2 on 475 over a 5Kkms path, and I see Op32 136khz  from JG1 and VE7.

Bob/Dexon 74khz path still not that good but traces

Ill be setting up the station in the car tonite to "see what I can see"

Laurence KL7L
Nr tulsa ok