Re: LF: Back at it again tonight-74.5495 QRSS 60...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Back at it again tonight-74.5495 QRSS 60...
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:12:49 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Bob,

It seems the synth clock in the xtal oven is not such good idea.
Last night, feeling adventuresome, I programmed the 137.777 / 137.555 kHz
synth to do the injection for the xh100 rx with the results attached.
There also appered to be traces from Dex earlier in the night.

Hope to be on op32 tonight if the exciter still functions after my tinkering.

73
Joe VO1NA

the docxo reference clocked the injection synthesiser.
Still some residual drift but