RE: LF: RE: 74550

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: 74550
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:56:58 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Victor and Henny for great captures...
That signal you show Victor must be someone close by or in UK?  Very unstable but strong-looks like a digi mode[?]
Has to be allot of equipment still left from when UK had this band.  They built allot of equipment and then band taken away from them-that was sad.
Band conditions not near as good as Thursday night but still very good captures and even Dex came through these poorer conditions.
There was nothing but weak couple streaks from KL7L.
I have added 10 MHZ reference OCXO to my signal generator and see that "downward slope" on my signal is gone.  I am good to try OPERA [OPDS 32] if anyone is interested?
Hope things better tonight-will be on at 2230 as usual-Bob