RE: LF: 74.549.5 (1of2)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.549.5 (1of2)
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:12:24 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike, Henny, Markus, Joe, Hartmut-et all;
Glad to see Mike get a handle on the filing problem-terrific captures as per usual.
Henny has for the pasted week been providing some astounding captures!  Combo of that super receiver and the homebrewed antenna making the difference.
Markus, your probably having to give up some valuable DB from Loran artifacts.  Mike said yesterday he is going to look for a better freq than what we are using.
Hartmut has always produced results-has directional antenna to cut the crude out from the East of him.  His grabber is great to go to during the evening to get a handle on what's shaking...
I was notified yesterday from Novus that they calibrated my old OCXO I picked up and it's on it's way here.  That "downward slope" on my evenings transmissions I hope the hell will be gone when I can stabilize that old HP 3326 signal Generator.  Also hope to be able to try some "digi" modes and OPDS if anyone is interested?
Thanks to all for such super results-back tonight as usual. Bob