RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 for tonight...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 for tonight...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 07:24:45 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike;
Those captures are amazing!  You caught me off guard as I didn't think anyone would see anything for hour or two and my signal generator would stabilize after about an hour!  I didn't get home until after 2300 to warm it up.
Will have to start earlier as looks like there was propagation very early on.  Was not fully dark yet when I fired up!
I looked at 137 later on and 500 [472] but saw nothing going on with "TA" prop on either of those bands.
You have allot of experience on this low freq, does it sometimes open when higher frequencies don't?
As Nickolas commented "congratulations" on terrific job!
 Still Summer weather here-was 74 F during the day and 55F at midnight!
May not be able to get home tonight till late so not sure if will get on till after 0400.  But will let you know as band may even get better?  Hopefully Dex and John Andrews can get on am sure you would easily capture them too-73 for now, Bob