RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 2300-0500+

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 2300-0500+
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:37:24 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike, Henny, Hartmut;
Great going last night and thanks for  all the TA captures.  Had WX  problem here  with thunder storm moving in at 0430.  Was hoping it would not hit here but had to QRT at 0440.  Rained here in buckets with lightning!
Might be good tonight and hopefully I stay on till 0600.  Colder WX coming and maybe better conditions yet to come! 73 all and thanks-Bob