LF: Re: France on 630m??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: France on 630m??
From: Guye André - Alice <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:47:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Yes,

I confirm also this information coming from Nicolas : currently only one station is allowed in France : Maurice F6CIU.

He is using CW around 472.5 kHz, beaconing or 2 way QSO for last days. You can heard him just at this moment.

F6CNI Andy, also ready for 630m

Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: LF: RE: France on 630m??

Dave,currently only one station is allowed in France, Maurice F6CIU. Why? We dont know.
We wait now authorization for all other french stations.

It's a long to wait for years.

F4DTL Nicolas ready for 630m