LF: 74k

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 74k
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:48:19 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
http://kl7l.com/23rd.jpg

Last night was a little better over to the East coast -  and Ive attached a full screen capture to show the odd qrm lines that are static or come to say hello.

 The station is being remotely controlled at the moment and its very easy to screw up and move the argo cal with the cursor - hence the jump in freq...then corrected...

Im also running Op32/WSPR15/QRSS on the 136.172 window but nil seen, and MF 474.2 WSPR 2 and again Nil - conditions are still depressed up here (there), or more depressed than I would have wished for.

My Fast VLF and 8kHz screens are off line as I was getting some interference fed back up the splitter isolator which Ill have to work on.

Have a great day and greeetings from Calgary

Laurence KL7L Alaska Bp51ip (in VE6 now)
http://kl7l.com/Alaska.html for rolled up captures
http://kl7l.com/Alaska00000.jpg for 74kHz and 30m KnightsQRSS/WSPR2