Re: Re[2]: LF: TA CW?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: TA CW?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:52:57 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1380135889; bh=XOv4hCzsrtSOMwUqTSmb18i/npF42eXqyreqPoyzZDU=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer; b=YJO7txliQoCF10aBI9NC94te7/OvAKDe9ZQYnErwgSvhkRKsdXxd77B07g+irZBEvCFaynLPjFN8omExP/PUyALXK7hNiHJ2MZXp0jTTd2ch+VUV8dfrOMNcq97j1ozkQnMlb3lgsunwY5BUNHiAPiJXOfSH35Bnyn9SEWTSf6E=
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Alex I should have checked ....the date John quoted was a full year after than that "first", BTW I dont think any of the Canadians active would have heard anything on 73 because CFH has a very active TX right in the middle of what was our allocation. That confirms John must have been 1st NA not just first USA.

Some of the data may not be correct, because the first NA station into Europe was I think  Larry VA3LK(??) heard by a Dutch station. I saw the trace but it was off frequency so I dismissed  it, and didnt keep a copy of the waterfall that was a detection not a full copy.....got full call the next night I think.

Alan
G3NYK