RE: Re: LF: EU

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Re: LF: EU
From: "UW8SM" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:17:37 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

 SpecLab V 2.78

My TX ready. Building new antenna and start TX-ing soon.

73!

UW8SM

7.9.2013 08:33:54 пользователь Markus Vester ([email protected]) написал:

Hi Andy,

thank you very much for sharing your excellent screenshots from this night and last night!

I noticed that there is some discrepancy in the timestamps: The info field in the screenshot shows UT correctly, whereas the time ticks at the bottom of the image seem to be annotated in local time, 3 hours ahead. The RV3APM grabber at http://www.rv3apm.com/grabber.html apparently has the same peculiarity. I wonder which version of SpecLab you are running?

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)