LF: Time sync program under Win7 ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Time sync program under Win7 ??
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:33:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I'm searching for a time sync program that actually sync's a Win7 PC clock, for my LF grabber PC. The older program is used under WinXP worked well but not at Win7. I heared about Dimension 4, for example, but on my PC it says that is has successfully synced the clock but actually didn't... There was another program suggested by K1JT named Mainberg or so. However this didn't work on my Win7 PC for some reason (i only gave it a short try though).

Any recommendations for a simple to use tool under Win7? I don't need the super duper accuracy and the best one (ever ;-) ). +- 100 ms is fine for me.

73, Stefan/DK7FC