Re: LF: Lighthouse MF activity from OH next weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Lighthouse MF activity from OH next weekend
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 00:48:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul-Henrik,

Many thanks for the announcement. I will give it a try, that's clear. But now in late summer the QRN is often very high. The path is mostly water though and it is in south OH so there may be chances (in the north, the dark times are still very short i think). When using the JUMA, they will need a big TX antenna to be heared here in city in > 1400 km distance.

73, GL, Stefan/DK7FC