Re: LF: LF MF VLF HF Snapper URL change

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF MF VLF HF Snapper URL change
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:50:18 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Laurence,
Changed the link in the LF favorities. Still no new icon for the web link? :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Am 25.07.2013 19:30, schrieb Laurence KL7 L:

Snapper Site admin

Please note that the domain name for KL7L (x KL1 X  KL7UK) is now   http://KL7L.com  the other sites will die soon.

Snappers are (mostly) visible as

http://kl7l.com/Alaska.html   - for a rolled up view of all 4 snappers below

http://kl7l.com/med00000.jpg   for typically a medium speed signal strength  view of  some VLF stations updated a few times a day - used mostly to look at diurnal changes/flare

http://kl7l.com/fast00000.jpg  for VLF wideband  view

http://kl7l.com/slow00000.jpg   for typically the 8KHz Dreamers section signals – paint drying – I can see a faint line on 8270 if I squint J

http://kl7l.com/Alaska00000.jpg typically HF QRSS/MF or LF Argo/Speclabs shots.

My main LF/MF array is down and most of the cables are rolled up as we are in the middle of a large house project and there are really too many smelly signs of bears to be tramping in the woods at the moment.  Im installing large(r) 4 inch duct between  the house and the antennae

I am or can use the VLF probe on MF and LF so I might bring that on line soon. My second dead Icom R75 has been brought back to life – dead electrolytic on the -5V rail – guess things are getting a little dried out as its the second R75 to go down this year.

 The sun is setting before 11pm so Autumn isnt far around the corner up here...

73

Laurence KL7 L  Wasilla Palmer Alaska BP51 Eye Pee