Re: LF: 8270

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8270
From: "henny" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:49:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Here is another day Eddie,GL
Henny cpm...
----- Original Message -----
From: g3zjo
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 6:19 PM

On 01/07/2013 15:58, henny wrote:
Hello LF

The TX is off (15:00Utc)

Tu for monitoring,
henny
pa3cpm

best 73's to All...
Well sorry Henny, that was a disaster, the first instance of SpecLab 424uHz locked at 99% ready, before the first capture. Approx 1 hour later the next instance threw up an error message after the first Capture. What is on my Grabber now is the  third instance which was ready 1 hour after you switched off. :-(

I don't have that much running on the machine but another, new, High Res Spectrum analysis SW was running first on another sound card, could be it was over doing it.

Another day hopefully.

73 Eddie

No virus found in this message.