R: Re: R: Re: Fwd: Re: LF: VK1OD's analysis of the MiniWhip antenna

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: Fwd: Re: LF: VK1OD's analysis of the MiniWhip antenna
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:35:48 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Pat,

agree with you: is just the matter how is the efficiency of a
radiator.
Today the efficiency of my TX antenna for MF/LF is
0,0000000000000... because I have to fix it so I cannot transmit but I
was anyway faced to antenna gain in the range of -30dBi (1kW in for 1W
radiated) things can also be worse but a transmitting MW with
efficiency in the range of -35dBi could still be worth the bill of the
power company!

73 Marco IK1HSS