LF: Ultra Cheap TX Dongle Found ! ( I think)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Ultra Cheap TX Dongle Found ! ( I think)
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:24:05 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
This  could be  'very'  useful !  especially  if  it's  possible to  intercept  the   signal  'before'  the  up  convertor  , ie , direct  mode for  LF_HF ,  will  have to  wait  and  see  what the  SDR   programmers   make  of it  first .

73 -G..

In a email exchange with  Mike Chen, , I asked  if the  device  could  support  other  ?data? modes  or  analogue transmissions  , to  which, the  support   engineer   stated :-

??As a transceiver, it's neutral about what is carried in the payload. It depends on what the user injects into the transmitter, and how the receiver interprets the received data.??

Which, to me looks like  the  dongle  is the  ?ultra cheap TX? that  everyone  is  looking  for .. I assume some form of interface driver  will  be  needed ?

Over to the programmers  at  this point

Reply from tech-support

Hi,

It supports only DVB-T modulation. Next Generation will support ISDB-T as well.

AM/FM/SSB is not in our support list.

However, the channel can carry any type of digital data, including video/audio streaming, digital services (like EPG/MHEG/MHP), IP streaming,....

As a transceiver, it's neutral about what is carried in the payload. It depends on what the user injects into the transmitter, and how the receiver interprets the received data.

http://www.hides.com.tw/index_eng.html

Mike Chen  ( owner ?)

[email protected]

[email protected]