Re: LF: RE: sparse Blacksheep messages

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: sparse Blacksheep messages
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:43:01 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dave,

thanks again for your comments and assistance. Magically, yesterday around the time of your reply, my own mails started to come back again, and all seems fine now. Maybe some friendly ghost in the background decided to help and fix the problem ;-)

Best wishes,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: LF: RE: sparse Blacksheep messages

Hi, Markus.

BS is still quite active (more active than Yahoo) and I still seem to be receiving BS messages OK. I had 7 on Sun 23rd, one or two on Monday 24th, 8 on 25th, 4 on Wed 26th and 5 on Thurs 27th.

If I check against your Yahoo postings, all of your BS postings seem to appear also. If there are any particular postings that you are expecting, I can forward them to you direct.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM