Re: LF: DK7FC and DF6NM and VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC and DF6NM and VLF
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:04:44 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, LF/VLF,

Actually i switched to MF now and am active there in CW right now. But why not?! OK, i'll climb on the roof again then, switch back to LF and will be active this night :-)
Aaargh, i should spend some activity to VLF again, became a lazy man. You know, when you become older than 35, everything becomes difficult ;-)
BTW i "have to" hold a presentation about LF and VLF and my work with the antenne here, this coming Thursday in the institute's seminar. Will mention the great work we're all doing here. Of course i have to mention WSPR-15 Joe/K1JT, they are all physicists. Hope they won't ask who pays the electricity :-)
Ah and of course i will mention Paul Nicholson and his great work! And YV7MAE is another good example what amateur radio on LF can do!!!

73, Stefan/DK7FC