Re: LF: Re: MF: GM CW Activity

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF: GM CW Activity
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 08:12:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave
Tnx QSO but ur sig was severely hit with QSB, at times fading out completely. DF5KA was steady and 559 with me. EI0CF was also suffered some QSB at the time but got stronger later on.
I got 449 from I2BBJ , he peaked S7 briefly then dived into the QSB at times to barely audible. Condx very variable that night. I was Receiving on the 60 metre vertical quad loop firing E/W so not optimum in your direction. Transmitting on the 1/4 wave inv L
The band acty has gone since that night, nothing head since although I listened several times on/off daytime and late at night.  I can hear NDB acty so there is propagation but no Amateur acty
Will listen today Monday if you are about.
Hope u are enjoying the holiday around Galloway, Haggas shooting and Stag tracking
73 es gl de mal/g3kev