LF: Re: GB4FPR 472.5 KHZ INTERNATIONAL MARCONI DAY

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: GB4FPR 472.5 KHZ INTERNATIONAL MARCONI DAY
From: Andre Guyé <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:14:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Yes, Stefan, they have nice conditions TX and antenna on MF.

I had a nice CW QSO with the “John, Graham, Clive and Mike gang” in april 2009 Marconi Day (crossband QSO). I received their nice QSL direct.

I’ll be listening at their transmissions also this year.

Best 73. Andy F6CNI.

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: LF: GB4FPR 472.5 KHZ INTERNATIONAL MARCONI DAY

Thanks for the info, Graham,

I hope they have a good transmitter and antenna! I'll give it a try!

73, Stefan/DK7FC