Re: LF: Status 8270 Hz, 17 April 13

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Status 8270 Hz, 17 April 13
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:59:35 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

No, Peter, I didnt change the output pwr but the ERP may differ from hour to hour depending on how strong the wind is.
today btwn 40 and 80km/h with the result some top wires came down.

I have to tx a almost phase stable signal so that Peter Nicholson can take his measurements.
but that doesn’t work with top wires (if complete) swinging 10m to the south and 10m to the north back and forth.

GL
Uwe/dj8wx