LF: Beacon to the west, another night.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Beacon to the west, another night.
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 04:35:46 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
GM to all.
Stefan about YV grabber and my signal I think is very dificult to me to going up to there because my QTH is very close to a high mountain to my west direction.
Maybe, if I will install the station on the top of this mountain (my 2nd QTH) at 560m a.s.l. open to west (only sea) can have any positive result.
I noticed a strange propagation of my signal all those nights transmitting QRSS on 136.171KHz.
Every day at about 03.00z my signal disappears from DF6NM, DK7FC and YO/4X1RF grabbers and come back at around 05.00z.
At the same time also DK7FC’s signal disappears from YO/4X1RF grabber.
As I am very new on this band, can any one send here his experience about the propagation on LF during day and during every season?
Tnx for reports and suggestions.
73, Spiros
SV8CS