Re: LF: Re: CMSFK8 success

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: CMSFK8 success
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 10:01:25 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Ah that's great, I don't use RTTY, I didn't notice that in a cursory look, just set up via Modem.

Of course you can set the QRG where ever you want, Fldigi is a nice program. Unlike some Dogs Breakfast's and the other way Psychedelic Monstrosities that try to do everything but just fall short of playing Magical Mystery Tour.:-)

Right where is that Gary, daytime test OM?

73 Eddie