Re: LF: 475 khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 475 khz
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:22:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Eddie !
Hi Vernon !

Yes, I would like to test this. But, sorri, the high winds at the return of the winter have mechanically damaged my loading coil last night, so I am restricted to RX using my (spare) active antenna in the garden.

I shall watch your results with interest.
Me too !

We will do that test another day.

73 de dg3lv Tobias