Re: LF: RTTY tonight.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RTTY tonight.
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:13:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
One  low  level  rtty  signal  monitored  at  tween-sdr   , but  not  able to attempt  decdoe

What  was the  final    shift/baud  rate  +   qrg    ( mid  tone ?  Mark qrg ? dial  set  usb  + audio  tone  , audio  tone mid  band  , audio tone Mark ? channel  mid  qrg  )

or just  set  wspr-2  and  retire   to  pub  ?

G.